读一读 · HSK 1 阅读 · food
第一次吃火锅
First Hotpot
生词 · New in this passage
迈克,来吃火锅吧!这是很多中国朋友爱吃的东西。
Mike, let's go eat hotpot! It's something a lot of Chinese friends love to eat.
好,谢谢你!我很想吃火锅,你请我,是吗?
Great, thank you! I really want to try hotpot. You're treating me, right?
对,我请你。你看,这个火锅,一半辣,一半不辣。你要辣的那半,还是不辣的那半?
Right, I'm treating you. Look, this pot is half spicy and half not spicy. Do you want the spicy half or the non-spicy half?
我要辣的那半!我不怕辣。
I want the spicy half! I'm not afraid of spicy food.
你说你不怕辣?我们看看。
You say you're not afraid of spicy? We'll see.
好,我们吃吧。这个肉太好吃了!
Okay, let's eat. This meat is so good!
对,肉很好吃。你觉得辣吗?
Yeah, the meat is great. Do you think it's spicy?
有一点辣,但是我能吃。
A little spicy, but I can handle it.
你的水呢?你已经喝了很多水了。
Where's your water? You've already drunk a lot of water.
不是水,是茶!这个太辣了,我要喝很多茶。
It's not water, it's tea! This is too spicy, I need a lot of tea.
你也很热了吧?你现在怕了吧?
You're pretty hot now too, huh? Are you scared now?
我不怕!太辣了,但是也太好吃了,我还想吃。
I'm not scared! It's too spicy, but it's also too good, I still want to eat more.
好,那我们还要肉。你还想吃什么?
Okay, then let's order more meat. What else do you want to eat?
我想问你,我们还能吃什么菜?
I want to ask you, what other dishes can we still get?
看懂了吗 · Check yourself
What does Xiaolong tell Mike about the hotpot's two sides?
一半辣,一半不辣
Which half does Mike choose?
辣的那半
What does Mike drink a lot of because the hotpot is too spicy?
茶
At the end, what do the two friends decide to order more of?
肉





