读一读 · HSK 1 阅读 · food
便宜的好吗
Is the Cheap One Worth It
生词 · New in this passage
你看,这些苹果很便宜。
Look, these apples are cheap.
我知道,但是我想买那些贵的。
I know, but I want to buy those expensive ones.
为什么要买贵的?便宜的不好吗?
Why buy the expensive ones? Aren't the cheap ones fine?
因为贵的苹果好吃,便宜的不好吃。你吃了没有?
Because the expensive apples taste good, the cheap ones don't. Have you eaten them?
没有,我没吃。但是我觉得苹果都一样,便宜的也是苹果。你是不是觉得不一样?
No, I haven't. But I think apples are all the same, the cheap ones are apples too. Do you really think they're different?
我觉得不一样。贵的很好吃。你想不想吃一个?
I think they're different. The expensive ones taste great. Do you want to eat one?
好,我们买一个贵的,一个便宜的。现在我们都吃,你告诉我哪个是贵的,好吗?
Fine, let's buy one expensive one and one cheap one. Let's both eat now, and you tell me which one is the expensive one, okay?
我吃了。我不知道。
I ate them. I don't know.
你不知道?为什么?
You don't know? Why?
可能我觉得贵的好吃,是因为我知道那个苹果贵。可能是一样的。
Maybe I think the expensive one tastes good because I know that apple is expensive. Maybe they're the same.
对,可能我们买的是贵,不是苹果。
Right, maybe what we're buying is 'expensive,' not apples.
我不知道。但是我觉得,苹果是苹果。
I don't know. But I think an apple is just an apple.
对!我们吃吧。
Right! Let's eat.
看懂了吗 · Check yourself
What does 大伟 first say is the reason he wants the expensive apples?
贵的苹果好吃
After eating one of each apple, what does 大伟 say?
我吃了。我不知道。
What does 大伟 think might actually be true about the two apples?
可能是一样的
According to 小美 at the end, what might they really be buying instead of apples?
买的是贵,不是苹果





