读一读 · HSK 1 阅读 · philosophy
等车的时候
The Train Is Late Either Way
生词 · New in this passage
车怎么还没有来?我们已经等了三十分钟了!
Why hasn't the train come yet? We've already been waiting thirty minutes!
三十分钟,没关系。你也在等,坐下喝点茶吧。
Thirty minutes, that's fine. You're waiting too, so sit down and have some tea.
没关系?现在下雨,车可能不来了,我很急!
Fine? It's raining right now, the train might not come at all, and I'm really anxious!
你急,车就会来吗?你没办法让雨听你的,你也没办法让车现在就来。
Does your being anxious make the train come? You can't make the rain listen to you, and you can't make the train come right now either.
不会。但是我没办法不急,我今天有事情!
No, it doesn't. But I can't help being anxious, I have something important today!
你有事情,所以你急。我今天没有事情,所以我不急。
You have something important, so you're anxious. I have nothing today, so I'm not.
那你怎么这么不急?
Then how are you so calm about it?
因为雨不知道我们要坐几点的车。
Because the rain doesn't know what time our train is.
雨不知道,但是我知道!知道了,我还是很急。
The rain doesn't know, but I know! And knowing that doesn't stop me being anxious.
可能你说的对,急就是急。
Maybe you're right. Anxious is anxious.
对。所以我们等吧,但是我还是不高兴。
Right. So let's wait, but I'm still not happy about it.
好。你要喝茶吗?
Okay. Do you want some tea?
不喝了,谢谢。我想看车什么时候来。
No thanks. I want to keep watching for when the train comes.
看懂了吗 · Check yourself
How long had the two travellers already been waiting when the passage begins?
三十分钟
Why does 小美 say she is not anxious, unlike 老张?
我今天没有事情
What does 小美 say the rain does not know?
我们要坐几点的车
By the end of the passage, is 老张 fully persuaded and happy about waiting?
我还是不高兴





