读一读 · HSK 2 阅读 · food
不好看的饺子
Ugly Dumplings
生词 · New in this passage
安娜,来,你也一起包饺子吧!今天人多,一起包很快乐。
Anna, come on, wrap dumplings with us too! There are a lot of people today, it's fun to wrap them together.
好!但是我不会包饺子,你们能告诉我怎么包吗?
Okay! But I don't know how to wrap dumplings. Can you tell me how?
没问题,你看妈妈怎么包,你也包一个。
No problem, watch how Mom wraps one, and you wrap one too.
来,这是肉,你也包一个吧。
Here, this is the meat, go ahead and wrap one.
我包好了!你们看,好看吗?
I'm done wrapping one! Look, does it look good?
这个不太好看,肉都出来了!
This one doesn't look too good, the meat all came out!
是吗?我知道我包得不好,你们别笑我。
Really? I know I didn't wrap it well, don't laugh at me.
没有人真的笑你,你的饺子很有意思。
No one's really laughing at you, your dumpling is quite funny.
对,肉都出来了,但是我们都很高兴。
Yeah, the meat all came out, but we're all having a great time.
真的吗?我觉得我的饺子很丑。
Really? I think my dumpling is really ugly.
丑一点也没关系,丑饺子和好看的饺子一样好吃。
It's fine if it's a little ugly, ugly dumplings taste just as good as good-looking ones.
对,妈妈第一次包饺子的时候,包得也很丑。
Right, the first time Mom wrapped dumplings, hers were ugly too.
是的,我第一次包的时候,肉也出来了。
That's true, the first time I wrapped one, the meat came out too.
那我就高兴了,我们的饺子都不好看,但是一样好吃。
Then I feel better, none of our dumplings look good, but they taste just as good.
我们一起吃饺子吧,丑的饺子我们也吃!
Let's eat dumplings together, we'll eat the ugly ones too!
好,大家都吃,丑饺子和好看的饺子,今天都在这里,我们都很高兴。
Good, everyone eats, ugly dumplings and good-looking dumplings, they're all here today, and we're all happy.
看懂了吗 · Check yourself
What went wrong with Anna's first dumpling?
肉都出来了
According to Mom, how do ugly dumplings compare in taste to good-looking ones?
丑饺子和好看的饺子一样好吃
Whose first dumplings were also ugly, according to the daughter?
妈妈第一次包饺子的时候,包得也很丑





