读一读 · HSK 3 阅读 · daily
在哪儿学习最好
Where You Study Best
生词 · New in this passage
我今天还是要去那家咖啡店学习。
I'm still going to study at that coffee shop today.
那儿那么多声音,你怎么能专心学习?
There's so much noise there. How can you concentrate and study?
说也奇怪,那些声音其实让我更专心,这已经是我的习惯了。
It's strange to say, but that noise actually makes me focus more. It's already my habit.
我不了解。如果旁边有一点声音,我就什么都做不了,我需要很安静的环境。
I don't get it. If there's even a little noise near me, I can't do anything at all. I need a very quiet environment.
你自己还没尝试,怎么知道你不会喜欢?
You haven't even tried it yourself. How do you know you won't like it?
好,那我们换一下。这个星期,你去图书馆学习,我去咖啡店,我们都尝试一下。
Fine, let's swap then. This week, you study at the library, I'll go to the coffee shop, and we'll both give it a try.
好啊,那我们就认真尝试一个星期吧。
Sounds good. Let's seriously give it a week's try then.
这个星期怎么样?
How was this week?
图书馆真的很安静,但是我发现,在那儿我还是不能专心,我一直在想其他事情。你呢?
The library really is quiet, but I found that I still couldn't focus there. I kept thinking about other things. What about you?
咖啡店的声音让我很难专心,我一直想离开。所以呢?你现在了解我了吗?
The coffee shop's noise made it hard for me to focus. I kept wanting to leave. So? Do you understand me now?
我了解你的意思,但是我还是觉得,安静的环境不是每个人都需要。你了解我了吗?
I understand what you mean, but I still think a quiet environment isn't something everyone needs. Do you understand me?
我也了解你了。可能没有对错,只是我们的习惯不一样。
I understand you too now. Maybe there's no right or wrong. It's just that our habits are different.
对,习惯真的很难换。那我们以后还是去自己喜欢的地方学习吧。
Right, a habit really is hard to change. So let's just go back to studying wherever we each like.
好,但是这个星期我知道了,专心的习惯不只一种,我们两个都尝试了新的地方。
Okay, but this week I learned that there's more than one way to focus. We both tried a new place.
看懂了吗 · Check yourself
Where does 林悦 like to study?
咖啡店
What kind of environment does 张伟 say he needs to focus?
很安静的环境
How long do they agree to swap places for?
一个星期
By the end, does either of them decide the other's way is simply better?
没有对错





