读一读 · HSK 3 阅读 · food
街上的早饭
Breakfast on the Street
生词 · New in this passage
来了?还是一样的吧?加一个鸡蛋,要脆的,不要香菜。
You're here? Same as always? Add one egg, make it crispy, no cilantro.
对,你都记得,我还没说话呢。大卫,你看,我每天早上都来这儿,老板已经知道我要什么了。
Right, you remember it all. I hadn't even spoken yet. David, look, I come here every morning, and the boss already knows what I want.
每天早上?你在这儿吃了多少次了?
Every morning? How many times have you eaten here?
可能有两百个早上了吧。老板,这是大卫,我的新同事,他第一次吃煎饼。
Maybe two hundred mornings by now. Boss, this is David, my new coworker. It's his first time eating jianbing.
第一次吃煎饼?那你今天来对了。你想吃什么样的?
First time eating jianbing? Then you came to the right place today. What kind would you like?
我不知道怎么说。买一个煎饼,有什么要说的?
I don't know what to say. Buying a jianbing, what is there to say?
很简单,就三件事。第一件,说要不要加鸡蛋。
It's simple, just three things. First, say whether you want to add an egg.
要,加两个鸡蛋。我早上很饿。
Yes, add two eggs. I'm very hungry in the morning.
好,加两个。第二件,说要不要脆的。
Good, adding two. Second, say whether you want it crispy.
脆的是什么?
What's the crispy thing?
里面有一块脆的东西,吃的时候有声音。我每次都要,脆的最好吃。
There's a crispy piece inside, it crunches when you eat it. I get it every time. Crispy is the best.
那我也要脆的。第三件事呢?
Then I want it crispy too. And the third thing?
第三件,说不要什么。她每次都说:不要香菜。
Third, say what you don't want. Every time, she says: no cilantro.
因为我真的不喜欢香菜!你呢?
Because I really don't like cilantro! What about you?
香菜是什么?
What is cilantro?
就是这种绿色的小菜。有人很喜欢,有人一点儿也不喜欢。
It's this little green herb. Some people love it, some people can't stand it at all.
给我也加一点儿香菜吧。吃了才知道喜欢不喜欢。
Add a little cilantro for me too. You only know if you like it after you've eaten it.
她第一次来的时候,也不知道怎么说,问了我很多问题。现在她不用说话,我就知道她要什么。
The first time she came, she didn't know what to say either, and asked me a lot of questions. Now she doesn't need to speak, and I know what she wants.
这么多人,你怎么记得每个人要什么?
So many people. How do you remember what each person wants?
每天早上见面的人,慢慢就记得了。你吃你的煎饼,我做我的煎饼,两百个早上,就像朋友一样。
People you see every morning, you slowly come to remember. You eat your jianbing, I make your jianbing. Two hundred mornings, and it's like being friends.
太好吃了!香菜也不难吃。老板,请你记得:加两个鸡蛋,要脆的,要香菜。
This is delicious! The cilantro isn't bad either. Boss, please remember: add two eggs, crispy, with cilantro.
好,我记得了。明天你来,不用说话,我就知道你要什么。
Done, I've got it. Tomorrow when you come, you won't need to say a word. I'll know what you want.
你看,从今天开始,你也是这条街上的人了。
See? Starting today, you're one of the people of this street too.
看懂了吗 · Check yourself
What is Xiao Mei's usual order, which the vendor says before she speaks?
加一个鸡蛋,要脆的,不要香菜
About how many mornings has Xiao Mei been buying breakfast here?
两百个早上
What is the first of the three things to say when ordering a jianbing?
要不要加鸡蛋
Does David decide to try cilantro, and why?
吃了才知道喜欢不喜欢
What will happen tomorrow when David comes back to the cart?
不用说话





